Infusion 51a identifies and invests in public and private companies that possess compelling technologies but have become stalled due to financial, operational, or leadership reasons. We then work with management to resolve these issues, with the intent of improving outcomes for the target company, existing shareholders, and our investors.
The most critical element of our investment strategy is a belief that we can add value to portfolio companies through a wide variety of capabilities, including:
- Providing Leadership Advisory
- Augmenting Management Teams
- Restructuring Board Composition
- Creating Shareholder Relations
- Optimizing Capital Structures
- Improving Branding, Marketing, and Media Relations
- Assisting With Corporate and IP Legal Needs
In every engagement, we first diagnose a company’s roadblocks to success and then remove them by applying a combination of the above elements.